The Schaffer Difference
- German engineering built to last
- Versatility and value
- Purpose-built oil cooler
- Minimal ground disturbance
The new Schaffer 9330Z Hi-Flow is a compact articulated wheel loader designed from the ground up to run hydraulic tools like mulchers and road profilers.
But it's also a powerful all-purpose machine for buckets, forks, broom, roadworks and more. Versatility means value - why buy a machine that sits idle half the time?
Purpose-built hydraulic capabilities are matched by a super-efficient cooling package that keeps its cool during the busiest work schedule.
The Schaffer 9330Z Hi-Flow equips you with 30% more horsepower than the biggest skid steers on the market so you can easily run high flow tools - plus it doesn't tear up the ground. Its market leading articulation angle of 47 degrees gives you great manoeuvrability on job sites with 20% greater articulation angle than anything else around.
It all comes down to superior German engineering for harsh Aussie conditions. The rear axle is freely suspended which greatly increases pushing power, stability and operator comfort. Operator vision to the front and rear is also exceptional, with the conical design of the arms clearing sightlines up ahead. Simply a better machine all round!
- 98kW (130 hp) water-cooled intercooled turbo Deutz
- Purpose-built hydraulic cooling package
- 138 litres per minute available at 220 b
- Hi-flow developed using a load sensing hydrostatic pump
- Extra large alternator
- High capacity oil filter system
- Full underbody brush guard pack
- Ride control shock absorber on the lifting arm
- Optional armoured forestry tyres or solid fill - puncture-proof